It also permits for direct access to every pallet storing. All product lines that have high variation and low turnover, this system is really must. Selective Racking follows FIFO (First in First Out), means that stock which is added first is also the one that is first removed from the pack in contrast to the last in last out.
- Admission a large range of stock keeping units or SKUs.
- The client can manage inventory using the FIFO (First in First Out) inventory management.
- Compared to other types of racking system, this is the cheapest style of racking per square meter.
- Various access is possible with the selective racking system wherein more than one truck can go in the same aisle.
- There are no special truck necessities.
- There are lower pallet or forklift handling costs as the standard forklifts are much cheaper compared to specialized equipment.